Renowned for its proprietary luxury fabrics, the family-owned Italian label Ermenegildo Zegna creates streamlined suits with a soft construction.
Ermenegildo Zegna’s charcoal Milano Easy suit is crafted of Trofeo® worsted wool ideal for wearing year-round. Made in Italy, it features a two-button closure, lightly padded shoulders, and a classic fit.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm with a 39.5”/100cm chest circumference and wearing a size 40 Regular.
- Trofeo® worsted wool.
- Jacket. Classic fit. Two-button closure. Side vents.
- Notch lapels with stitched buttonhole. Charcoal-felt-faced collar. Pick-stitching.
- Angled welt chest pocket. Flap front pockets. Tailor-ready shoulders and sleeves.
- 29.5" center back length (approximately). Drop 7.
- Fully lined. Four pockets at interior. Full canvas interlining.
- Trousers. Flat front. Extended-tab waist.
- Quarter-top pockets. Button-through besom back pockets.
- 10.0" rise, 35.5" inseam, 15.0" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Double jigger button. Button closure.
- Creased legs. Lined to knee. Tailor-ready hems.
- Available in Charcoal.
- 100% wool. Lining: 100% cupro.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.